Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Rosy Reset Button

Last night, lying in bed exhausted after an unexpected romp with Mr. W, both of us well-medicated and fighting the flu but apparently also horny as hell, I felt giddy. I told him, "I feel like I'm going through puberty again, or I'm a teenager again, or, I don't know. I'm getting turned on by new and different things. I'm having new sensations. It's exciting."

I've found new delights as I build my Twitter feed. I've found myself turned on by things I had not considered, or things I had turned away from in the past. Everything feels new and sexy now; the orgasms are mine for the taking. I am so grateful to the community and to the individuals who are opening my eyes, even after a life of quiet devotion to sex and kink.

We've been talking about switching, something we've very lightly danced around before but never really tried. Now feels right. I've never been more comfortable in my body. I feel strong, I am a goddess and a warrior. I feel like I can channel this intensely feminine power into delivering fleshly delights to Mr. W's body and ecstasy throughout his mind, once I understand how to play his body as he plays mine.

If we'd been healthier, last night could have been the night. As it was, I couldn't resist asking him to lie across my lap as we watched Ripper Street on Netflix, a new favorite. I just meant to relax him, run my hands up and down his back, massage his bottom and the tops of his thighs. I'd spend long minutes running my short nails lightly across his backside, hip to hip, dipping into the crack for extra scritchy-scratches, teasing his skin then massaging deeply into the muscle, grabbing hold of each beautiful buttock at its root, kneading the flesh to coax out any lingering tightness. I just wanted him to be jelly over my lap, so he could rest and not get this flu bug as badly as I did.

Instead, his cock refused to go gently into our good night, so insistent was its firm knocking against the tops of my thighs that eventually I could not ignore its rapping.

"My pussy needs attention," I told him, trying out a more demanding sexual language than I would normally use.

He rolled off me and laid on his back, his ready cock an invitation. I climbed aboard, already so wet that he slid in with almost no friction. I began to grind and he was all mine for a moment. Then, my Daddy said something to his Naughty Daughter, except I hadn't had those characters in mind and it threw me off and I lost my rhythm. We've been pretty consistently playing with the Daddy thing lately, really having fun with it, I will be sharing more of that as well, don't you worry, but I was just in a different mental space last night and I was in charge - until I wasn't.

Mind you, this was two loving married sick people trying to make each other happy and relaxed before getting a good night's rest. I realized that both of us were trying to be in charge to take care of the other one. It wasn't a roleplay crisis, no communication breakdowns here. Just two people doing their best to be sexy for the other. He takes such incredible care of me. I'm really looking forward to a day in the near future when I get to tell him that I'm taking charge, and then I do. 

I stood up and invited him to the space at the end of the bed. I spread my legs wide and put my hands on the floor in front of me. "Why don't you press that rosy little reset button back there?" I said, wiggling my butt back and forth in front of him. I wasn't sure if he'd take that as in invitation to play with my asshole or smack my ass, but as should have been expected, he took it as an invitation to both.

A few good hard spanks to each cheek and an index finger deep inside my asshole later, we were back to fucking, deep and hard and soon I was bending forward into my knees and elbows, animalistically taking his cock from behind. I felt like a tigress about to burst forth from my own skin and I came hard and hard again, a guttural growl deep in my throat turning into a nice sexy cough as we finished.

I am going to warm that man up to a gorgeous pink and then drive his senses into overload with his first real spanking from his Wife and Mistress, Mrs. W. But until then, I am so glad this little Abby has her Mr. W, her husband, her Daddy, her best friend in this amazing smutty life to care of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.