Friday, March 6, 2009

Peek of the Week - A Proposal to You, Dear Reader

This is an older photo of mine and one that you've probably already seen. I use it as my profile pic on FetLife as well as in any reference to "Time From the Belt," as this is from that shoot. Still, it's one of my favorite pictures, and it relates directly to the post below.


This would be an example of a faceless but spanked over the panties
version of Peek of the Week. The possibilities are endless!

As my dorky way of wishing someone well on Wednesday, I wished someone a Happy "Peak of the Weak" yesterday and had an idea for a weekly post. Every Wednesday, or as close to every Wednesday as I can get, I could post a naughty photo and call it the Peek of the Week!

Then I got to thinking. Since I'm not so much in front of the camera anymore, what if I opened up the place of honor to my readers? Sure, I get a thrill from sharing my backside with the world, but I'd love to share that thrill with others. So the idea is this:

Submit your own photo for Peek of the Week to me at abby.schoolhouse@gmail.com with "Peek of the Week" in the subject line.
The Peek of the Week will be a candid photo and not taken from someone else's page. It can be of yourself, your partner, your friend, what-have-you, as long as it's not, say, a photo you downloaded from a candid shoot of Amelia Jane Rutherford, unless you actually are Amelia Jane Rutheford, in which case, hello and feel free to submit that photo!

The Peek of the Week will be 18 or older and female, solely in keeping with the theme of my blog. I don't want to alienate the male bottoms of our world, I just don't think this is the right venue, at least not while this idea is in its infancy.

The Peek of the Week need not be nude. This could be a great opportunity to show off one's new panties! Or keep your jeans on, a peek of panties or backside showing or not. Anything that celebrates the bottom is welcome.

The Peek of the Week need not be a spanking photo. You can show your marks or you can show your blank canvas, it's up to you!

The Peek of the Week doesn't have to have a face. There should be a bottom, but after that it's up to you. Just make sure the photo is taken or cropped as you would want it to appear. If someone else is in the picture with you, make sure you have their permission to have it posted here! I won't be Photoshopping or changing it in any way.

The Peek of the Week can be anonymous, or not. Just be sure to say whether you want to remain anonymous or if you want a name attached, and if so, which name you want to use. It can link to your blog or website, or include text submitted with the photo. I'm happy to give you free advertising, as long as your submission is genuine.

The Peek of the Week can be young or old, voluptuous or skinny, pale or pink or purple or any other color that flesh can be. Any and all body types and shapes are loved and accepted. A bottom is a bottom! The idea is to celebrate all the amazing people who make up this world.

The copyright of the photo will remain your own. There may be more than one Peek of the Week if this turns out to be a popular idea. Submission is not a guarantee of being posted, but if I do get submissions, I'd like to share as many of them as possible.

What do you think? Also, when I originally conceived of the idea, I also considered "Peep of the Week." Which do you prefer? I'll put up a poll and see if anyone actually responds.

Worse comes to worse, you're stuck with pictures of me every Wednesday until it catches on, if ever. But wouldn't it be great to be the inaugural Peek of the Week? You know you want to....

5 comments:

  1. I think that it's an incredibly cute idea! And I think Peek of the Week is better than Peep, because there's the double meaning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm leaning towards Peek too, though I feel a little guilty for having come up with it due to the "Peak of the Week" phrase I picked up from my virginal little sister! The funniest thing is, she started using "Peak of the Week" to rebel against co-workers using the more salacious "Hump Day" Wednesday euphimism. And here I am taking her innocence and turning it into a vehicle for girls' bottoms. At least I can blame my alter ego for it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby,

    I think that's a splendid idea. I have no doubt that Peek of the Week will be very popular!

    If you'd like a plug on MBS, just say the word.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spanktastic idea, I like "Peak of the Week."

    Watch out, I may havta send a pic in of my toned tush @@ :)

    Dave

    p.s. I am very happy you are blogging again btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby,

    I like "peak of the week" as in hump day!

    I'm sure this feature will be very popular, and please do include pictures of your good self.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.