Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ideas and I Don'ts


I'm working on a new story, again in the fetish fairy tale genre. Ultimately, I will collect these tales and self-publish them, an endeavor I'm excited and frustrated about, as I have had no time to write much of anything, let alone a full book of naughty folktales. Working on this newest tale is one of the reasons I have not posted in a week, despite having posts I wish to write.

I've been overcome with ideas lately, the most amusing of which came upon me yesterday, as I rose sleepily from a late afternoon nap. I was just about to get dressed and run to the grocery store for a few staples when I realized I was going to have to throw even the few meager items I wished to buy on a credit card, as I am broke until payday. I thought to myself, "If ever we really are strapped for cash, I'm going to have to ask Mr. W to teach me how to top."

Umm, what? Why would I have thought such a thing? I'm 100% bottom. I admire and respect tops and switches of both genders, but as far as I know, I am not one myself. Yet somehow my subconscious decided, "Yes, that is the thing to do, should I not be able to pay the electric bill."

I find myself wondering how this plan would be put into action. Dominatrix Abby, advertised in local fetish venues? Was I going to recruit area female Fetlifers and film this new turn of events? Back when we were still filming, the Naughty Abby venture may not have been entirely lucrative after a mere three months, but it was growing, and honestly, I think it would have continued to pick up steam had we continued. I would still like to go back to it, possibly some month soon, but I would go back to it as the spankee with the round and soundly punished bottom, as I have always been. The only way to work the top idea into it would be to do something like Naughty Mistress Abby, who goofs up in a scene and has to be punished herself. This sounds way too complicated for what Mr. W and I did most successfully, which was to forego the plot entirely and just go at it with all the tools in the toybox.

So the plan: write books, make spanking good spanking movies, and move this blog (ideally more frequently updated) onto my own domain so I no longer have to deal with that pesky content warning. Not in the plan? Randomly switching fetishes and being someone I'm not. I hope this post has convinced my subconscious of that. The only person I'm going to top is me. (My only domme scene, in self-topping fashion, was, at least, committed to film. Always the comedienne....)

3 comments:

  1. Naughty Mistress Abby - That has a nice ring to it!

    I hope your subconscious is convinced; I am. Be true to yourself.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you do eventually top, you will be fabulous at it, Abby! Cole Porter said it best:

    ' You're the top!
    You're the Coliseum.
    You're the top!
    You're the Louver Museum.
    You're a melody from a symphony by Strauss
    You're a Bendel bonnet,
    A Shakespeare's sonnet,
    You're Mickey Mouse.
    You're the Nile,
    You're the Tower of Pisa,
    You're the smile on the Mona Lisa
    I'm a worthless check, a total wreck, a flop,
    But if, baby, I'm the bottom you're the top!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Hermione! *hugs*

    Jim, I have been freaking out for hours about my broken dryer situation, and then I came in to just try to breathe for a minute, and now I can't breathe from laughing. That was awesome. Thank you.

    Love,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.