Monday, February 25, 2008

Abby, The Movie

I have so much to say about this experience, I don't even know where to begin. I also don't have time to begin, as it's early Monday and I must be on my way to work. Here, however, are screenshots from this weekend's movie, "Introducing Abby." Ultimately, we want to have our own site, with more than just video content. It would be a place to share my stories, for one thing, and I have some other ideas to make it a more interactive site than just a spanking video store. For now, I hope you get a kick out of these pictures (as you can see, I got a literal kick out of making the film), and if you are able to stop by our clips for sale site, now or later when we have more content, please know that this is a creative endeavor to fuel my ability to spend more time writing and in the world of spanking in general.



Receiving a good strapping here!
Loving how small my waist looks. Not loving the birch quite so much.




What can I say? I love the cane, my husband, and, it turns out, showing my bare bottom to the world.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you, Abby! This must be very exciting :) The pics of the clips make them look appealing, and I hope you get lots of purchasers!

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cool Abby! Congrats! Pix look great--

    Also looking forward to more of your fiction too -- you are a wonderful writer.

    Ciao,
    DJ Cherry Red D.
    CRR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dee! xoxo So much love, with whatever accent you want!

    Dave: So happy you liked the pics. :-) The reason I'm doing this is to write more fiction! My job is literally killing me. I try not to go into non-spanking things too often, but my job has nearly sucked my soul away. Things like this site and the new clip site make it whole again! It's like a slogan: "Spanking: It Makes Your Soul Whole Again."

    xoxo all,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.