Monday, December 24, 2018

Rear View (Backside Selfies)


A naughty woman awaiting her punishment, or a woman at peace in the sunlight. Perhaps both.


My body is a kaleidoscope of lines and curves, its movement feminine and fierce. Turn me one way, I am solitude and silence. Turn me another, I am an unrealized explosion, the quiescent potential of my shoulders and hips no longer able to hide their power with a soft and demure facade.


Sometimes I just want to know what I look like. Every week my body changes. This week it's a little softer, the edges less clean. It's the holidays. I don't worry about it. I'll be back to my gym schedule soon. I'm  watching my body for new lines - like new decorations - new muscles and new definition. I've started taking selfies with a tripod.


For now, I celebrate this version of myself. I will have some spanked photos for you all soon, but I hope you enjoy these "blank canvas" shots as well. I am proud of my body and who I am inside it. 

8 comments:

  1. I think you look beautiful, Abby.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to everyone stopping by today! Whether you celebrate Christmas or it's just another day, I hope you are safe, relaxed, and at peace with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look wonderful, don't worry about body image, its whats in your heart that matters. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindy! I appreciate your kind words. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.