Sunday, December 9, 2018

Dear Dirty Diary #1


Dear Dirty Diary,

I was disappointed that Daddy and his Naughty Daughter didn’t make an appearance last night. We’d had every intention to play those parts to their nastiest and fullest, but instead real life family required our attention. This Naughty Daughter’s spanking was delayed.

Mr. W came up behind me just after I wrote the above paragraph. “I’m starting a new series!” He liked the idea of the Dirty Diary and I had every intention of coming back to write about a fantasy scenario in lieu of the one that did not get a chance to play out last night. But first, we needed to string the lights on the Christmas tree.

Diary, I need to share this with you, even though it has nothing to do with spanking. Every year, Mr. W teases me that there is a Skid Row Christmas album, and every year, for just a moment, I get excited and believe him. They are my favorite hair metal band from the 80's/90's and I inexplicably long for a Christmas album from them. Well this year, he put together a playlist on Spotify for us to listen to while decorating the tree. The first song was nothing I knew. Just as the second song was about to play, he told me to go look at the app. It was “Jingle Bells” by Skid Row. At first it didn’t even register. Then tears came to my eyes. Ridiculous as it seemed, it felt as if he’d found me a Christmas miracle, as if he’d willed it into existence just for me.

We finished the lights and hung our two 2007 commemorative ornaments – we’re coming up on 12 years married next May. Then the plan was to wait for “the kids” (my 23-year old stepson and his girlfriend) to join us for decorating the rest of the tree. However, when the girlfriend got here, they decided to run out for lunch.

“Well,” I said to Mr. W, I can work on my diary entry, or you can spank me and take some photos before they get back.”



You can see which we chose. As he bent me over the chair, he told me, “Sometimes naughty daughters just need a good paddling.”

This Naughty Daughter couldn’t agree more, and can’t wait for the rest of her paddling as soon as there is time to fully punish her on the bare. This paddling, despite the nude photos, was over leggings.



Note on the paddle: A curvaceous and balanced piece designed and crafted by Mr. W, the paddle is knotty alder and is still unfinished. The pain is deep and thuddy, exactly what you imagine for a traditional home or school punishment paddling. It matches my fantasy of how this scene should feel on a very naughty bottom.


2 comments:

  1. Ouch! Not much protection from those leggings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I guess you're right. Does make me reconsider bothering to leave them up for future spankings!

      Delete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.