Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Virus!

Well, neither my computer nor I had H1N1, but I thought this was a little funny anyway.

Dear Spankoverse,

I got home on Friday, ready to write and post the rest of "The Serpent's Tail," get current on links, blogs, emails, and messages, and maybe even redesign some things, and instead...

DOOM. The computer was positively toasted. It had been infiltrated by one of those "Here, we will kill your computer so that the only window you can open directs you to buy our anti-virus software" viruses. The rest of the Internet was completely inaccessible. In addition, something was blocking all executable files, so no programs would work.

Then, as if the Universe really wanted me to know that it didn't want me writing or doing any other useful task over the weekend, it gave me a virus too. So the computer and I spent the weekend sick.

I finally started feeling better last night, and Mr. W fixed the computer (thank you thank you thank you and YES I owe you).(Feel free to imagine and/or share in the comments ways in which Abby will repay Mr. W. That's more fun than discussing viruses.) Ta-daa! Back in business.

As a side note, this post, as well as last week's posts, have been written and posted at work. I never actually VIEW my blog though, for obvious reasons, thus I can't reply to comments until I'm at home. I'm in need of a laptop, but that will have to wait. For now, just know how happy I am that you're still reading and/or enjoying the Naughty Abby videos. The resurgence in interest this month has me feeling sexy, and is getting me a little bit closer to that laptop.

xoxo,
Abby

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I got hit with that very same virus about a month ago. Very very nasty, and the only thing we could do was reformat.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.