Saturday, November 19, 2022

Begin With the (Rear) End in Mind

That time I got suspended from Twitter for being naughty, or maybe just too fabulous.


TLDR: I deleted my booty pics off Twitter and decided to start blogging again, because I love butts and I love the people who love butts. 

"Begin with the end in mind." At my place of work, it's a philosophy we've adopted after years of playing it by ear and flying by the seats of our pants. It stands for planning, making the right decisions to reach the goal, and always keeping the endgame in mind. 

Today, as the end of Twitter looms loud and clear, I realized I need to begin again in the social media world. But why? What is my goal, my endgame? Why have I tried to be a presence in the online spanking world for over fifteen years? Why do I still want to be a part of anything online, when the Internet is now as much a source of destruction as it is a place of creation? 

So much has changed over these last 15 years. But these things, dear to my heart, remain:

1) Butts. Bums. Tushes. Asses. Arses. Rear ends. Bottoms. Booties. Buttocks. 

2) Spanking butts (and their synonyms). 

3) Self-discovery - I don't just seek to help myself understand myself, but I also want to help others discover themselves, to encourage the world to embrace their own desires, kinks, and, cravings - especially when it comes to butts, and spanking butts. (Please note, I always mean adult consenting butts.)

When I first decided to join the "spank-o-verse," my choices were Blogger, Twitter, and Tumblr. Now there are too many choices, so it made the most sense to follow the advice of Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music: "Let's start at the very beginning. It's a very good place to start." I began my life in the spank-o-verse with this blog, and so, to this blog I return. Let's start at the very beginning - and let's begin with the end in mind - the rear end, that is!

To be honest, I wasn't  prolific on Twitter. Every now and again I liked to post pictures of my bottom, or retweet fellow spankos, or show off Spencer's latest paddle creations for his Etsy shop. Even still, now that the app is imploding and will likely either be terminated or overrun by cartoon villains, I decided it wasn't the best or safest place for pictures of my butt. 

This morning, I scrolled through my profile and both saved and deleted all the pictures of me. But they can't just not be on the Internet, amirite? So, without further ado about Twitter, here are some of my faves. 














7 comments:

  1. I for one would like to welcome your gloriously spankable bottom back to the Spanko world Abby.
    You have been sorely missed (pardon the pun).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful welcome back! Puns are always welcome! I'm glad my bottom is welcome too. I really appreciate your note, it feels good to be back!

      Delete
  2. Hi and welcome back. I have never done twitter and so missed your posts a lot, especially those of your reddened rear and new paddle creations. I hope that you enjoy your time, back in blogland.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for your note and the welcome back! It's wonderful to be here again and to see everyone. New paddle post coming soon! Great to see you!

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby,

    Welcome back. I have never done Twitter either, but I predict its imminent demise under the erratic Muskian rule.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hermione! Wonderful to see you! I'll be making the rounds this week - I was so happy to see you are still blogging! Hugs!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby,
    soooo glad you're back to posting on this blog, I love your stories! I saw you on one of the blogrolls and just squeaked from joy of seeing you're back. I'm very new to blogging, have been lurking for a while, came out just recently, prompted by Bonnie's retirement. You are more than welcome to check my stories.
    Becca/Sore is more

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.