Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Up next...

Well, my bottom is up next on this blog, of course. Just a little note to say I'm sorry it's been nearly a week since my last post. The next one up is about a fantasy Mr. W and I shared on our recent drive to our Seattle, involving taking a little side trip along one of the forest roads, plus his belt.

I am in need of both a new camera and time, so I'm trying to find just the right image to go with the post, plus time to write it. I have the fantasy clearly in my head, but haven't had a chance to write it yet. If I don't manage it tonight, I will make time in the evening tomorrow. I'm still hoping that someday I will just manage to write spanking stories for my portion of our living, but until my co-worker chooses to work more than 50% of her assigned hours, it's hard to make time! If anyone needs a spanking it's her, but since I have such a wonderful (and patient) man to give it to me, I guess I'll take it all in her place.

More soon.

xo,
Abby

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet you went in at Cougar, up toward Mt. St. Helens. Lots of isolated forest service roads up there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked up the pictures of exits off the I-5, and I believe you are right. That's the area where we started having the fantasy about pulling off the main road. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough time in our schedule to take the detour for real, but we are planning another Seattle trip later in May for our anniversary, and I do think we'll make it off the road then. Hopefully I'll have something that can take better pictures by then! My camera is broken and my phone doesn't take high-res pics, so we're shopping right now for something that can do a better job. Fingers crossed! I do like sharing my adventures on my blog.

      Delete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.