Thursday, March 28, 2013

Chaste Moon

The "chaste" version of Saturday's caning/moon

Last night was the first full moon of spring, the Chaste Moon, by one of its names. It's the last moon before the season truly flowers. The first buds are on the trees, the leaves uncurling slowly, but the spring is still shy, she hasn't reached the wild wantonness that comes with May, when my part of the world, the Grey Northwest, finally bursts into a brief time of technicolor splendor.

The bit of bottom you see above is from Saturday. Mr. W took the photo after the caning, when I'd climbed up onto the bed on my hands and knees for a different bit of play. "Stay right there," he'd said, and I suddenly heard his phone clicking away in camera mode. "I just want you to see what I'm looking at," he said hungrily, placing the screen in my view before driving into me. I was very proud, and very pleasured.

We played again on Sunday, deepening the marks at my request. I've been into pushing myself lately, and I am fortunate that Mr. W will take me as far as I want to go within reason, but keeps his head on straight so I can lose myself and he can let me feel lost, but still safe. We had a fire going in the fireplace and I was standing, leaning against a full floor to ceiling column in our living room. With each stroke I'd arch back, lifting my hands towards the ceiling, the sky. When I'd place them back on the column, it was the signal I was ready for the next stroke. By the end, I finally had the marks I've been craving, those deep red lines but with no broken skin. Just sexy and perfect. The signs that I had taken it, loved it, survived it and wanted more.

On Monday, he did some online shopping, and we have new toys showing up today and tomorrow. We had to make an agreement that we wouldn't play this week so that the canvas will be fresh for the weekend. This agreement is why the Chaste Moon is a fitting theme for Mr. W and I right now, because it's been difficult to keep our hands off each other. With the renewal of this blog, our fetish and the sexier side of our marriage were renewed as well. The problem is, spanking and sex are so intertwined for us that it's hard to have one without the other. So, chastity it is.

When I looked up the names of Wednesday's full moon (it's also the Worm Moon, the Crow Moon, the Sap Moon, and a few others), I realized writing about the Chaste Moon was perfect. I'm so much in a state of renewal and coming into my full being, but I know I'm not there yet. I am awaiting the weekend, and past that, I am waiting for more spanking experiences, more time to write, and hopefully figuring out how I can make those two things into at least a side career, or even a whole new one. I want to work on publishing some of my stories, and I have so many more to tell. But I also want to have naked pictures of my spanked bottom taken and posted here. So for now, while I figure it all out, here's to a full Chaste Moon, half an Abby Moon, plus many more stories and a new camera on the way. The phone camera just doesn't catch all the lovely stripey detail.

The "chaste" version of Sunday's caning - my most favorite marks ever, and one of the more blissful in-the-moment scenes I can remember. I just wanted more.

4 comments:

  1. waiting for the fresh canvas - a lovely portrait :-) Thanks for sharing.
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll admit, I'm not being patient about the waiting. Some of the new implements showed up last night, and I was disappointed that we didn't try at least one. I think tomorrow will be the day. Thank goodness! Mentally I am ready. Canvas-wise... tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.