Thursday, February 11, 2016

Afterwards, Across Your Lap - An Erotic Poem

Tender is the Night, a melting massage bar by Lush Cosmetics,
is the bar that leads to the sensuous aftercare described below


Afterwards, Across Your Lap


Exhausted, sore, I settle slowly
onto my left hip and thigh, robe riding up,
the friction of leather on still-damp skin
barely a sensation
compared to the welts your rattan raised
across my ass in tight red lines,
a fetish formation well-practiced, well-appreciated,
well-delivered.


After the caning you’d driven into me hard
from behind. I was already kneeling at the edge of the bed,
back still arched and feet still flexed when
you threw the cane down and spread me wide.
I cried out louder at cock than cane, the surprise
of pain twisted into pleasure more shocking even
than that one stroke that drew
the smallest, most delicate
drop of blood.


Afterwards, streams of water rushed over me,
stinging those striped marks, washing the shared rewards
of my punishment past my thighs, swirling with soap
around my feet before dissipating - foam into the sea.
I ran my hands over the welts
before stepping from the shower, water still running,
and marveled at how easily our bodies allow
our flesh to be transformed.
Then wrapped in a robe like a towel,
I found you asleep where I’d left you.
I woke you with kisses then left you with
a view of my stripes and a small paper bag
clutched in my hand.


You come to me on the couch, sitting to my right,
your cleansed and gleaming body naked so I
let the robe wrap fall away. You pat your lap;
“Over my knee,” you say. I shake my head,
“I can’t,” I whisper, but you laugh and hold out your hand.
I put my hand in yours, expecting to be pulled, but
you shake your head and nod towards the little bag.
Pulling out the shea butter massage bar you brought me home as a surprise,
I place it in your hand.
You tap your thigh, still smiling, and I twist
to lie across your lap, knowing you could just as easily
set the bar down and begin spanking me anew,
but instead you touch it to me where there are no marks,
circling, letting the bar warm and melt onto our skin.


Slowly slowly, you slide it over me, over the welts,
over the slight mark of broken skin, over the white flesh
that surrounds the perfect patch of red stripes over pink.
Slowly, slowly, over my thighs and up onto my lower back,
my hips, the scents of vanilla, jasmine, ylang-ylang turning
my body back from crisp cleanliness to the ripe fragrance
of a woman well-wanted, well-pleasured, well-used.


You set the bar down, its butter now coating both your hands,
and you spread my ass once again, your fingers massaging
the inner cheeks then sliding down from the base of my spine to the
moistening crevice still swollen from earlier service
and slipping across every inch in between.


Slowly, slowly, the circles over my backside begin again, but
among the patterns, tips of fingers grace the tender spot
between my cheeks, barely tracing the entrance to
its tightly guarded but not unbreachable depths.
Slowly, slowly, one hand remains. As the other continues
to caress away my decreasingly insistent pain,
the insistence of my body for the presence promised
by your fingertips is unable to be ignored.


So slippery, so slick, a single finger slides into me, the oft barred
passage unlocking easily at the pressure of your lubricated key.
Unexpectedly, I push back, welcoming, squeezing
around you. You slide into me deeper and I bite the arm
of the leather couch, tilting my hips to take you in, all the way
to your third knuckle, until you pull back and I almost release you.
I clench to draw you back in. You whisper, “You like this,”
and God I do as you knead my ass like handfuls of flowered dough
with one hand and thrust into me with the other, the single finger
turning into two as I open ever more greedily around your
plunging, provoking hand, prodding me to beg for three.


Slowly, slowly a thing of the past and your hand goes at me
as forcefully as I’ve ever felt it, faster, faster,
and neither of us knows if it’s the jockey spurring the pony
or the pony bucking underneath him; he has no choice but
to ride this one out until the end of the race and
the leather is now taut between my teeth because the glass
is thin on the sliding glass doors and the neighbors could
hear me if I cry out as you frictionlessly fingerfuck me
to completion and my hips are still rocking when


you slowly, slowly don’t let go and don’t slide out and
when my teeth have released the leather and I’ve turned
back to look at you, lips open still gasping,
“You liked that didn’t you,” you say. You smile again
like you did at the beginning and thrust one last time
and no one cares anymore about the sliding glass door
or the sound or the slickness we’ll leave on the leather.
I nod. “I liked that too,” you say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.