Sunday, February 17, 2013

Breaking Points, Ball Gags, and Blog Rolls

A sample clip from The Breaking Point


Mr. W and I just spent a portion of our morning watching snippets of the old "Naughty Abby" movies. We haven't seen them in years. The drive they were on died years ago, and I had to re-download them from the site where they'd been hosted and fortunately when I "killed" Abby a few years back, I did not take them down. The only one I couldn't get was "The Breaking Point," our final film, because apparently at some point I accidentally deleted it from that hosting site. If anyone has this movie and a way to transfer it to me, please let me know. I will write you personalized erotica, or send you the original cost via Paypal. I'd really like to have this movie back, because it was such an unintentionally iconic moment in our lives. The breaking of the paddle, the ending of the era of "Naughty Abby," the ending, even, of aligning spanking with the word "punishment." I'd like to have it again, for sentimental, erotic, and future project purposes.

Watching one's personal oeuvre of fetish movies does get in the way of other intentions for the day, and so I have not yet worked on the audio files I mentioned. I want to start by turning the old movies into audio files, because I have recently become fascinated with ASMR videos on YouTube. That is a post to come. I thought it would be the one I wrote today, but I'm not there yet, due to the watching of myself and my husband getting our spank on. I really enjoyed it! I had moments where I winced, and Mr. W would look at me and all I could say was "I feel really bad for myself there!" Other comments included: "What ever happened to those panties?" "Ohhh, I'm bruising right there" and I'd point at the screen, touching my own bottom in video form, which is oddly fascinating. "I wore those white socks because I hadn't had a pedicure." "I cried a puddle of tears on the table with this one. You were so mean!" And, four minutes in to "Time for the Belt,"  "Do you really just belt me for nine minutes straight?" The answer to that one, it turned out, was yes.

I'm coming back to this blog a slightly different person. I'm 35 now, having just celebrated my birthday on Imbolc/Groundhog's Day/Saint Brigid's Day/Candlemas/etc. We celebrated with an amazing spanking and caning, helped along by my new-found toy, the ball gag. The gag is partly due to an initial curiosity, and partly due to apartment living. We finally have an upstairs neighbor we like, with a very darling but young and therefore anxious dog, and I just don't want to randomly scream, even though my body, presumably due to hormonal changes, is more sensitive than it was a few years ago. The other part is that I find it oddly comforting. We keep it loose, so I can move it in and out of my mouth as needed. It's not to stifle me. It's so I can let out the murmurs and moans while restraining myself in taking the harder hits. I like knowing that my reaction is up to me: when the strike is warm and full across the fleshiest part of my bottom, I can moan in sexy "agony," but when it hurts like hell, I can bite down and take it, if I choose. Most importantly, the "naughty" is officially gone from my name. I think there a few other women out there who know what I mean when I say, I am a damn good woman, wife, and creature of the flesh. I deserve not punishment, but uplifting. And if my uplifting comes in the form of having my ass lifted in the air and turned bright red or striped until I can hold it up no more, so be it.

8 comments:

  1. "Most importantly, the "naughty" is officially gone from my name. I think there a few other women out there who know what I mean when I say, I am a damn good woman, wife, and creature of the flesh. I deserve not punishment, but uplifting. And if my uplifting comes in the form of having my ass lifted in the air and turned bright red or striped until I can hold it up no more, so be it."

    This is perfect, perfect, perfect. So good to see you writing again and hearing that you've reconnected to your kink.

    I feel like we have so much to catch up on. Maybe you'd be interested in talking on skype sometime? Meanwhile here are my two current blog links:

    http://pandorablake.com/blog
    http://dreamsofspanking.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby,

    I'm so glad you're back! I'll add your link to my blogroll.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pandora - Thank you so much! I am feeling much more like myself again. We do need to catch up. I have to get up to date on your blogs, for starters. If only it were the weekend all over. I need more time to be flipped to the Abby side of my coin! I'll get there. I am looking forward to spending more time with you soon, whether that is through our writing or even face to face via Skype.

    Hermione - You will of course be added back on to mine as well! I am genuinely touched that everyone I used to write with has been in touch so quickly. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I cannot add you to a blog roll (because I don't have one :D) I am VERY glad to see you writing again! 2013 is looking very good indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely to have you back again, Abby! *hugs*

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. It should have been a bare bottom paddle spanking, if it is to be effective. So panties down next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lacoue - Thank you so much! Oddly, this comment didn't come through to my email, otherwise I'd have replied before now. I'm happy to be writing again as well!

    Dee - *hugs* It's good to be back!

    sixofthebest - Thanks for the advice, but it's a sample clip. One can't just go willy-nilly posting the best panties-down parts free online. I'm considering making the films available for purchase again, and if I do, I hope you check out the rest, which does include a panties-free caning at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Abby, for your answer. I must admit your bottom is most exquisite, and I hope in the future there will be a bare bottom video of you. Until then, continue having a 'spanking good time'

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.