Thursday, March 19, 2009

Maybe It's Really a Red Balloon.

Keyra Augustina, apparently known to the internet as
"The World's Perfect Ass."

I really wanted to post today, but I was stuck on subjects. I looked through my folder of "Possible Pics to Use on the Blog" and came across this one. The funny thing is, it's not a spanking photo. Or, if it is one, nowhere is it labeled as such. I even did a search on the model, Keyra Augustina, and spanking. They do not seem to go hand in hand. So this got me thinking again, as it did when I first found the image - why is her bottom so red?

On another subject entirely, my local and amazing bookstore, Powell's Books, is currently running a Six Word Memoir Contest. Six word memoirs are less like memoirs, more like very short haiku. For weeks, this has had me attempting to sum up life's experience's in exactly six words. This morning, I even decided to try Twittering one six word "memoir" per hour, but I only managed one. (I'm terrible at this Twitter thing. Watch me attempt it here.) Now, I am trying to come up with six word memoirs for this woman's bright red bottom.

Next time, check the water temperature.

Timer buzzes. This bird is cooked!

Roxanne turned the red light on.
(My apologies for The Police reference.)

Instructions: apply rouge to cheeks. Ohhhh.

Maybe it's really a red balloon.

The real definition of "bubble butt."

Submit your own six word memoirs in the comments! No contest here - everybody wins when we're writing about bottoms!

12 comments:

  1. Crimson, in the dark it glows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'll never mock rubber ducks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worried about cellulite? Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate!

    (NB: irony.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite the tan she's got!

    Hugs,
    hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby's bottom may well match tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abby (and Mr W),

    It's fun to alliterate...

    Revealing really rosy ripe red rear

    Serious spanking scene seems somehow suspect

    Horrific hue hardly hurts her heiny

    Fabulous female figure fodder for Photoshop (yeah, I know...)

    Have fun, you two!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanned tail steamy. Fresh. Flowing. Bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fantastic! You guys are wonderful. Maybe I'll make this a recurring theme. I'm having so much fun reading what everyone has created. Keep 'em coming!

    xo
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Roast rump.

    Master Retep

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Next time use a flash camera!"

    Dr. Ken

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.