Friday, March 13, 2009

A Heavenly Creature, Indeed


Looks like I'm not going to have time to finish the post I was working on for this evening. However, I promised myself I would post tonight, so hopefully the curve of Kate Winslet's bottom will suffice. I can't remember where I found this picture, but I did note upon uploading it that I actually renamed the picture "kate winslet omg." As in, Oh. My. God.

I made a list today of subjects for posts that are currently swirling through my mind, and the list is absurdly long. The list contains everything from my current spanking fantasies to my early spanking video viewing to what could ultimately become a thesis-long post on modern culture's fascination with the archetype of "the bad girl."

For now, I hope it helps just to know that when I was but a young girl, I fell madly in love with Ms. Kate solely for rolling around in her panties in Heavenly Creatures. Murder-shmurder. There was a lovely, lovely bottom.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm. You know I like a picture when my first response is to email the link to one of the boys. Very, very well chosen.

    Heavenly Creatures was far too close to home for me to find it erotic. Not the murder, but almost everything else. Or maybe that's disingenguous of me, maybe the whole film was tensely eroticised for me, as I watched it reliving my first pubescent love, which no adult desire can ever really compare to. Either way, I'm ashamed to say I didn't notice the bottom. Although I've always admired Miss Winslet's curves.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.