Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The Cabinet of Corporal Punishment and Pleasure


This is our Cabinet of Corporal Punishment and Pleasure as it stands in the corner of our bedroom. As you can see, our toys are mostly spanking toys but not exclusively so - nothing says being dominated like being controlled inside and out. We used to have a curtain over the front that blocked its contents from view, but the curtain refused to stay up. I like being able to see through the glass. Some couples hang framed photographs to remind them of who they were, where they've been, who they are now. We have a cabinet of toys and implements, a case of fleshly delights, but it, too, tells the story of us - inside and out.


In addition to the real-life spanking scenarios and bits of fiction that I post here, I'd like to start writing about what the cabinet contains, as well as what we add to the cabinet in the future. Product reviews with a twist. Some items will be exactly what they appear to be - spanking or sex toys. Some might have a history, and I'd like to tell that story too.

We tend to play with quite a few implements at a time, building warmth, then heat, then fire. With this endeavor, I envision a single-implement experience. This means that I will need to be spanked before writing each of these, with the intention of experiencing the session fully, as we often have multiple implements, toys, and elements in play at once. As the collection grows, we might be able to add in some role playing or additional toys or accessories if they will add to the experience and the review, but for now, I want to be completely immersed in the sensation. I want to be able to write about what each implement feels like on an unprepared backside. Is it sensual, or at least bearable? Is it too much? Do I want more or do I immediately begin to dread what will come next? What does it feel like once I'm warm? What color is my bottom? Am I elated or exhausted by the end?

From other posts, you know that I love to write about my experience, mental, emotional, and physical. That works best for what I normally have written here. But now - this is my favorite part of this new endeavor - I can write about Mr. W's perspective too. I am envisioning sexy aftercare scenarios, Mr. W with lotion tenderly massaging my sore buttocks, me with a little notebook and a pen, lying naked on the bed, interviewing him, getting his perspective on what it was like to spank me with each particular implement. How did it feel in his hand? Was it heavy, light, did it make him feel powerful? What was it like to swing it towards my bare bottom? Was he afraid of going too hard, or was it one of those implements that just feels so good, so right, that he wanted to thrash me as hard as he could until he could swing no more? I'm aroused just at the thought of getting to hear about his side of the story.

I'm ashamed to admit that I've been a selfish spankee. I always want to know that I've pleased him in taking my punishment, that he enjoyed both giving it and experiencing me receiving it. I've thrived on him telling me that I did well. That I was sexy. I'm only realizing now that saying "Thank you, Sir" isn't the same as letting him know how much I loved what he did, the words he said, how he treated me before, during, and after. I've tended to save that for writing, and during the times that I haven't been writing, I'm afraid I didn't tell him at all.

I'm excited that what I'm envisioning for these future posts will now honor both of our experiences. In life, we are always so in sync with what we find sexy, what turns us on, what we want to do to and with each other. I can't wait to explore that in writing as well. Perhaps we can even write some of these reviews together.

It would be wonderful to write one of these a week. If my bottom is too tender from our personal playtime, I can always review one of the other items on the bottom shelf so that my implement reviews can be "researched" on a fresh canvas. We'll also be on the lookout for new and interesting toys and implements to try. Suggestions are always welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. As of this spring we'll have been collecting for 13 years together! I still brush my hair with the first implement we bought together, a rectangular wood handled paddle hairbrush. Heaven forbid I have a knot and ask for help!

      Delete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.