Thursday, May 16, 2013

Star Cock and Spank Tease




Here's a segment of "Dance of the Flogger, Part Two," just so you know it's coming. I hope to post the complete second half of the story soon. I also hope you enjoy this rendered picture of the flogger handle. I love how this came out, and am now seriously reconsidering my sexual attraction to this smooth, beautiful, apparently galaxy-filled piece of wood. If Mr. W and I were to be spanking superheroes, I think I might want to name us after this picture and this tiny segment of story: Star Cock and Spank Tease. If nothing else, I hope the stories I post on this blog conquer your erotic hunger, if not your darkest enemies.


I start to breathe with my mouth open, breathing out each time leather meets my skin. The panting rhythm of my breath along with the sound of the flogger’s tails striking in tandem turns us both on. I close my eyes again and the light behind my eyes flashes turquoise and emerald. This isn’t a painful whipping; it’s new, luxurious, exotic. The light mirrors that feeling. Bound and under the lash though I am, I feel like a queen, a goddess. “Worship me with whipping,” I murmur.

My eyes flash open again as I realize I just said that aloud. The unintentional phrase is not lost on him. “Oh, this isn’t worship,” he says, continuing to flog my breasts, which are more pink with the flush of pleasure than the pressure of the strokes. “This is communion. I’m taking just a little bite of you, just a little bit to sustain me, before I truly give you all my praise.”

“By praise you mean punishment,” I gasp, suddenly all too aware of the praise even a loving sadist might bestow on the body of a woman bent and bound.

More to come soon. Once again, because I love it so, the flogger is the Wood Master Thuddy Flogger, by FlogMeBaby.com. I am not affiliated with them at all, this was just a surprisingly pleasurable purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.