Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Short Note

A short note to say I'm still around. I have some plans for some audio files that I will want opinions on, so please check back. I am also working on publishing to Kindle. I am thankful to everyone who still keeps my link alive, and to those who still stop by to see if I've posted. And, as always, I am thankful to Mr. W., who has waited and listened patiently through my many philosophical conundrums these past few years, in faith knowing that I would always come out the spankophile he knows and loves. I hope to post again this weekend.

xo,
Abby

5 comments:

  1. Yep, we're still here and still love you, Abby!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog. I have added you to my list because I think there's a commonality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to your posts, Abby. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, Mr. W and I love you too! Thank you for being there!

    Hi sunnygirl, I just read your Valentine's post and am looking forward to reading more!

    Clementine, I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts as well! Your pic is beautiful!

    Dave, as always, ;-) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.