Monday, December 14, 2009

A Dream Defurred


Just when I thought I was going to start writing again, this little bundle of furry joy came into my life. Much to my chagrin, spanking is pretty far from my mind right now, especially as the sound of it would throw her into a panic. Writing is a much quieter activity, of course, but even so, I just want to play with her and email photos of her to my family.

On the other hand, I want so much to be writing. After the exhilaration of writing that dream into a story two weeks ago, I want to immerse myself in the creation of scenes like that again, if not for my every day life then for everyone else to read and (hopefully) enjoy. I have also come to realize that I cannot stand my current job, and want so much to be writing full-time. I'm not sure how I can make that happen right now, as I am enormously broke and puppy has certainly not helped, but I really do hope to figure it out. As noted in previous posts, I'm a big fan of "So You Think You Can Dance" and all these young and talented dancers talk about working to making their dreams come true and doing what they love, and it's becoming unbearable. I want to do what I love, too! Apparently, what I love is cuddling with my pets and writing violently erotic stories.

There has to be a way to make that work. There just has to be a way.

3 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a reality show called: 'So you think you can spank?'

    You and Mr Williams would win it hands down (or rather panties down and hands on...and canes and straps)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new "bundle of joy"!! What a cute puppy--do tell us more about it and more pix, too!

    I think you will someday do very well with your writing; the reality is, maybe half the battle is marketing and promo'ing what you already wrote to various publishers--but that's a game I don't know too much about.

    Be that as it may, you are one of the finest writers I have seen in BlogLand. You definitely have the gift.

    Best to you,
    and and the new furry friend,
    Dave :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have you been all these months.....whilst I've continued spanking Mrs.A...do you remember us?

    Happy (spanking) New Year!!!

    Aristotle

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.