Friday, July 10, 2009

The Ass Seen 'Round the World

Reuters photo, link obtained from associatedcontent.com

I'm sure this photo is popping up on spanking/bottom blogs around the world, but as I'm at work and can't double check on what everyone else is posting, here it is anyway, the ass seen 'round the world.
If for some reason you would like to read more about it, here's the article about the direction of Obama's eyes while at the G8 Summit in Italy. Or, if you'd like to watch news anchors agree that, yes, he really is checking out that girl's backside, watch this.

Really? This is news? She's Brazilian, for heaven's sake. It would make more sense if the headlines were "Brazilian ass passes by unnoticed." If only the Summit was being held on a beach...

5 comments:

  1. Don't you just want to tell some journalists to grow up.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! The things that pass for news nowadays. I'm not sure if it's the fault of journalists or gossip hounds. Yesterday I also saw a headline that read, "Paris Hilton waves at judge."

    I'm going to start submitting story ideas to the Associated Press: "Regular woman/regular man gets spanked and likes it!" or "Entire community of bloggers agree, your news is weak. The rest of us have been looking at asses for ages." Film at eleven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..hmmm had not heard about this Tushy-Gate incident! ;)

    a most interesting photo.

    Be that as it may, President Obama is only human, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reckon he's thinking: "They told me she'd been caned this morning, but I can't see any stripes..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. (sorry these are late...)

    Dave - I know! Aren't we all? Plus, I'll take a man who checks out a tush versus a man who checks out his multiple oil rigs any day.

    Abel - You and Mr. W would get along famously. The other day in a parking lot we saw a young woman in short shorts, which had an odd striped pattern. He likes to call me on it whenever I'm looking at someone's bottom, and I said in my defense, "I think it was the stripes that made it look more interesting than it was." You can only imagine his response...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.