Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Peek of the Week for April 29th

Sent to me in an email forward called "Why You Should Always Twirl Once Before the Mirror" by a very conservative co-worker. Talk about a peek!

Abby is Lusting For: This unusual pearl ring. I'm not much of a wearer of jewelry, but this ring is something else. Literally. Turn the ring in so that the pearls are palm-side and you have one very expensive sex toy! I'm curious as to how it would feel on my own body, but I'm honestly dying to try it on Mr. W. Sadly, unless the whole world decides they need to purchase the entire contents of my clip store, a $750 ring is not in my future. Check out Coco de Mer for this and other objets d'amour. They even have whips made of human hair. (Thanks to Miss Tori for the link!)

Abby is Fascinated By: The fetish artwork of Joe Shuster, aka The Creator of Superman. Apparently, after selling the rights to Superman for $130, Shuster drew a series of graphics for a naughty story magazine called Nights of Horror. Read about it here and here.


Abby is Reading: The back of a Starbucks cup. It's titled "The Way I See It #76" and is a quote about commitment credited to "Anne Morriss, a Starbucks customer from New York City." The quote reads as follows:

"The irony of commitment is that it's deeply liberating - in work, in play, in love. The act frees you from the tyranny of your internal critic, from the fear that likes to dress itself up and parade around as rational hesitation. To commit is to remove your head as the barrier to your life."

This reminds me of a passage from Story of O. As soon as I find it, I will post it here.

4 comments:

  1. Love the smiley face knickers picture, do you mind if I use it sometime?

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby........thanks for the 'Peek of the Week' photo! If Mrs.A were to wear knickers like those...of course not with see-through dress...it would be a lovely surprise to see them covering her plump cheeks when I lifted her skirt or pulled down her trousers in order to prepare her for a good smack-bottom. However, the said knickers would still have to come down before I spanked Mrs.A's naughty backside!!

    Aristotle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to raise that dress of that woman in the supermarket, and take down her knickers. Then cane that voluptous bare bottom of hers, hoping she is wearing only garter-belt and stockings. I can dream can't I.?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.