Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Pink and Red Day!

I am so so so so so excited! It's Valentine's Day with my beautiful boy, and one of our presents to each other is a tripod. That's right! We may soon have a more depictive collection of our experiences than the blog alone. I have so much I want to write about, but I keep living naughty stories rather than writing them.

Although I've never been much of a Valentine's person, this year I can't help but be excited about a day dedicated to the colors red and pink. I can't wait to see which shade I am by the end of it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes Abby, we shall see what color indeed, and perhaps so shall the fine readers of this site. A Valentine's day treat for all.
    See you in my office.

    The Headmaster
    Litle Red Schoolhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day Abby!

    :-)))

    Dave
    "The Cherry
    Red Report"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. Say hi, share thoughts, opinions, or just your info - I'm happy to add your spanking blog to my blogroll.